Baby Beet Kale Salad + Mushroom Dumplings
It may surprise you, but beetroot and mushrooms are a match made in heaven!
- ½ can of Marinated Baby beetroot cut into bite size
- 2 full handfuls of Fresh Grower Baby Kale
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon - should be around 2 tbsp
- 1 tsp of Wholegrain mustard
- 4 tbsp of Good Oil Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- A pack of House of Dumplings Mushroom Dumplings
Start by thawing your dumplings on your kitchen bench top for an hour before cooking.
Place lemon juice & zest, wholegrain mustard, sunflower oil, salt and pepper into a closed lid jar. Mix your dressing well.
In a large bowl, mix together the baby kale and the chopped baby beetroot. Pour the dressing over the kale & beetroot mix and gently stir to combine. Set aside.
Place a tablespoon of sunflower oil in your sandwich press machine. Toast your dumplings for 5 – 10 mins until golden.
Serve the dumplings alongside the salad. Enjoy!