Lime & Lemongrass Pork Dumplings w/ Charred Cos Lettuce
If you’re after a light, healthy and delicious lunch, look no further!
- 1 Fresh Grower Baby Cos Lettuce - charred
- 1 tbsp The Good Oil
- 1 pack of House of Dumplings Viet Kaffir lime & Lemongrass Pork dumplings
- House of Dumplings Mum's sauce
- House of Dumplings Chili oil
- Fried Shallots to garnish
Leave your Pork and Kaffir Lime dumplings to thaw on the bench for approx. an hour.
Cut lettuce into quarters.
Heat a chargrill pan over medium heat. Brush cos lettuce quarters with olive oil and grill, cut side down, for 2-3 minutes until charred. Turn and grill the other side for 2-3 minutes.
Place lettuce on a plate and set aside.
Add a drizzle of olive oil to same pan over a medium heat. Pan fry dumplings for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
Serve dumplings alongside the charred lettuce. Pour over a generous drizzle of Mum's Sauce and as much chilli oil as you'd like. Garnish with fried shallots and enjoy!