Dan Dan Dumplings
NEW invention! Dan Dan Dumplings with Tahini Dressing. If you love Dan Dan noodles, you will love this one. Loads of flavours, delicious and you feel good after eating it!
- 1 pack of Cantonese Bostock Brothers Organic Free Range Chicken Coriander Dumplings
- 1 tbsp of The Good Oil for panfrying
- a handful of spinach leaves
- 1/3 of a cucumber (cut into matchsticks and placed into ice water)
- 1 carrot (cut into matchsticks and placed into ice water)
- 1/2 of a capsicum (cut into matchsticks and placed into ice water)
- 3 tbsp tahini (also known as sesame paste, find it in the chilled section of the supermarket)
- 2 tbsp Mum's Sauce
- Chilli Oil optional
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Water
- A handful of Sprouts (we sprout our own mix from Kings Seeds -Alfalfa Mustard Radish)
Leave the dumplings out to thaw on the bench for 30 mins before cooking.
Cut the cucumber, carrot and capsicum into matchsticks. Place the matchsticks into a bowl of ice water to ensure that they stay nice and crisp!
Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pop in the dumplings and pan-fry for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden.
While you wait for the dumplings to cook, make your dressing. In a small bowl, mix together tahini, Mum's Sauce, chilli oil, sugar and water.
Serve the dumplings, vegetables and watercress together and cover with the Dan Dan sauce. Yum!