Soba Noodle Salad w/ Mum’s Sauce
Spring into summer with this quick and easy soba noodle salad!
- 150 g organic dry soba noodles
- 1 tbsp cold pressed sesame oil
- 1 handful broccolini slightly blanched
- 1 radish thinly slices
- 1 handful oyster mushrooms sautéed
- 1/2 handful shiitake mushrooms sautéed
- 1 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Mum’s Sauce
- 1 tsp each of black & white sesame seeds lightly toasted
- micro coriander to garnish
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
- Drain noodles in a colander and run under cold water. Let drain and set aside to sit for 5 minutes.
- Toss noodles with sesame oil.
- Place cooked noodles, Mum’s sauce, toasted sesame seeds and vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- Toss well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve!