Healthy Dumpling Veggie Noodle Salad
Have you been feeling sick and tired of the same old bland and boring weeknight dinners? Well, we have too. But good news, we have come up with an exciting way to add some fun and flavour to a mundane week with our delicious dumpling salad- bonus: it's super healthy and full of loads green goodness!Packed with veggies, noodles and dumplings this recipe will keep your tastebuds happy and short prep time means food will be on the table in minutes. Add some natural protein! Everyone wants to pack in a little extra protein when they can right? That’s why these hemp dumplings are a great way to ensure you are getting all the protein you need in one meal, and they are plant-based! Green GoodnessThis salad is packed full of greens, cucumbers, edamame, sweet peas, mint, coriander, and spring onion - loaded with freshness. Get Saucy!For the salads dressing add a nice big drizzle of Mum’s sauce for some tangy flavour, this will bring in an extra nutty taste. Mum’s sauce is naturally-brewed GMO free soy, ginger, garlic and other secret yumminess that just makes everything taste amazing.
- 1 pack edamame hemp dumplings
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 radishes
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1 pack sugar snap peas
- 1 red chilli
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 handful mint
- 1 dash lime
- 1 pack soba noodles
- Mum's Sauce
- 1 handful peanuts
- Leave dumplings out for 30 minutes to thaw
- Cook soba noodles to packet instructions
- Peel ribbons of cucumber with peeler
- Cut radishes in thin circle shapes
- Wash sugar snap peas
- Cut chili
- Boil a pot of water, add frozen edamame, cook for 5 minutes, drain in colander
- Add a dash of oil to a frying pan over medium heat. Add in the thawed dumplings, and place them to one side of the pan. Cook for two minutes.
- Now it is salad assembly time! Add all noodles, veggies, and dumplings to plate.
- Top with chili, mint, coriander, and peanuts.
- Drizzle with Mum’s sauce and lime juice. Indulge!