Chicken-Free Laksa Dumpling Soup
Chicken-Free Laksa Dumpling Soup (Vegan Friendly!)Delicious, full of flavour and vegan - what more could you want! This laksa is so warming you will feel as though you are being hugged from the inside out. The beautiful laksa flavours start within the dumpling and continue in the soup, not to mention this meal is packed with extra veggies, to ensure a fully satisfying meal.“How can these be chicken-free?”Sunfed’s natural yellow pea protein is packedcwith high protein, iron, and zinc meaning they are not only better for you but the environment as well, a guilt-free dumpling. The Sunfed ‘meat’ is accompanied by an amazing blend of spices, organic coconut, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and galangal - our mouths are watering, are yours?Flavour you can see!Turmeric is added to the dumplings pastry enhancing not only the appearance of the dumplings but the flavour too. Colours are matched throughout the meal with the vibrant laksa and freshness of the greens. Something about those bright colours just makes us feel happy!
- 1 pack Chicken-Free Laksa Dumplings
- Laksa paste
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 250 grams Green Beans
- 2 handful Beansprouts
- 1 Courgette sliced
- 4 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 1 handful Coriander chopped
- 1 Lime optional
- Leave dumplings out for 30 minutes to thaw
- With a julienne peeler peel the courgettes, and cut the ends off the green beans
- Place half a jar of laksa paste into a pot and stir until slightly fragrant
- Add the can of coconut milk to paste and stir.
- Once paste is mixed thoroughly through the coconut milk add courgette and green beans to cook in the broth for around 3 minutes.
- Add the dumplings to the broth and let cook for 4 minutes
- Serve Laksa into bowls
- Top with coriander, spring onion and beansprouts
- Squirt with lime juice and indulge!